Quality, Risk & Patient Experience
“The SMSC quality team has been a terrific resource in helping us advance the quality initiatives across our multispecialty physician group. They have provided subject matter expertise and process management support as we work to transform our practice to implement the principles of a high-reliability organization and advance the tenets of IHI’s Quadruple Aim.”
Kim Ginevan, MD. Managing Director, Pathology Division, Spectrum Healthcare Partners
Delivering high-value healthcare services becomes increasingly essential in a market that continues to shift from fee-for-service to pay-for-performance payment methodologies. The SMSC team offers a complement of services to help your organization improve its healthcare service delivery. The primary benefits of our approach include:
- Reducing costs associated with system failures, errors, poor outcomes, and redundancy.
- Identifying and developing action plans to remediate barriers that limit performance and effectiveness.
- Shifting organizational culture to promote activities that proactively address potential quality issues or other risks.
- Preparing your organization to successfully participate in pay-for-performance, bundles, or other alternative payment models.
- Improving communication among providers, administrative leaders, and other team members.
- Minimizing organizational losses by standardizing processes and proactively managing potential clinical, business, and operational risks.